Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back 2 School

While many of you are still enjoying your breaks, some of us have returned to school.  Over this past summer, I have done my research on technology in the science classroom and found so many tools I wanted to use to enhance learning.  You can imagine the frustration that occurred when over 90% of the sites were blocked.  Although disappointed, I realize that this is only a minor obstacle.  It doesn't stop me from using technology, but forces me to be a bit more creative.  Technology doesn't define my classroom and shouldn't yours.  Instead we must look at technology as a vehicle to support learning.  Learning should occur through technology.  I am not sure what obstacles you might find as you integrate technology.  Don't become frustrated or disappointed by what you can't use.  Instead just get more creative!  I want to wish everyone a wonderful year teaching science.  My journey begins here.  As I stated before, the purpose of this blog is to share my experiences teaching middle school science with other educators.  I hope that my experiences this year are an inspiration for you and your classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...